Faulty Automobile Lift Injures Auto Mechanic
We are presently representing an auto mechanic who was working at a local dealership when the lift he was working under lost hydraulic pressure, causing the lift and the vehicle on it to fall and strike our client. As a result our client has sustained devastating injuries. A claim has been made against the service company hired by his employer and the owner of the building, alleging negligence in the maintenance and ownership of the lift.
NYC Bicycle Accidents
We are presently representing several bicycle riders within New York City and the surrounding boroughs. These claims arise out of accidents that occurred under various scenarios.
- In one case our client was struck by cab door that had been opened into her lane of travel, known as "dooring."
- Our client, a bicyclist, struck an unsafe Con Ed vault within in a bike lane, causing her to lose control and fall.
- Our client was struck by a negligent vehicle operator who was making a turn. The driver struck our client who was riding along the left side of the roadway.
Nursing Home & Assisted Living Facilities
We are presently representing numerous patients of assisted living facilities and nursing homes who have suffered falls, bedsores, neglect, and malnutrition or dehydration while being patients at these facilities.
Some of these cases involve the following:
- A case involving a fall by an elderly woman at an in-patient rehabilitation center while she was under going physical therapy.
- A case against a nursing home causing the wrongful death of an elderly man due to dehydration.
- A case involving the dropping of a elderly patient when the bedside lift failed, causing her to fall and fracture her hip.
- A case against a nursing home for allowing a patient to elope and leave the premises unattended.
- A case against a nursing home for failing to properly monitor a patient and for leaving her unattended in the bathroom, where she fell and lacerated her head.
No one knows the dangers of working on New York's construction sites better than some of our clients.
We are presently representing the following clients:
- A welder who was injured when a portion of cut steel was dropped at a construction site in the Bronx, resulting in severe burns and scarring.
- A painter who fell from a ladder that was not appropriate for the work he was performing, causing him to sustain a severe wrist fracture.
Call our New York lawyers at (866) 352-6944 for a free consultation regarding your personal injuries. We've recovered millions for clients.