New York Bicycle Accident Lawyers
Representing Accident Victims Since 1956
If you were recently involved in a bicycle accident, you may be worried about who is going to pay for your medical bills and lost wages, and compensate you for your pain and suffering. At Flanzig & Flanzig, LLP, we can help you pursue fair and adequate compensation from the person responsible for your injuries, whether you were hit by a car, truck, bus, or taxi cab. Our firm has an impressive 60-year history of representing accident victims throughout New York City, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, and Long Island.
Call (866) 352-6944 to speak with our New York bicycle accident lawyers, or contact us online. We’ve recovered millions for injured clients and can help you, too.
How Do Bicycle Accidents Occur?
Unfortunately, bicycle accidents happen all the time, and due to a variety of reasons, causing injuries that range from minor, such as bruises, fractures, and sprains, to serious, like brain trauma and paralysis.
Common causes of bicycle accidents include:
- Distracted driving: When car drivers are distracted and are busy texting or eating and drinking while driving, it can be easy to miss a bicyclist entering your blind spot, or riding out in front of you.
- Impaired driving: Drivers who are drunk or on drugs have a slower response time, and may not brake until it’s too late.
- Reckless driving: Some drivers don’t obey road laws and drive through stop signs, go past the speed limit, fail to signal, and change lanes suddenly, which creates danger for everyone within vicinity.
Why Trust Our Team?
Our long-standing history of success has earned us the following recognition:
- Inclusion in the New York Super Lawyers® list
- Membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Named to Long Islands’ Top Rate Lawyers of 2014
- New York Law Journal’s “Top 25 Verdicts & Settlements”
- AV Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell®
We’re Uniquely Qualified to Handle Your Case
Daniel Flanzig, one of the New York injury attorneys at Flanzig & Flanzig, LLP, is an avid cyclist. He has logged thousands of miles cycling through Long Island and New York City, so he understands the dangers that a biker faces on busy city streets. Despite New York City’s efforts to promote bicyclist safety, riders are still faced with reckless drivers, potholes, opening doors, and other street defects. If you were injured under any of these circumstances, we are ready to help.
Our firm has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our clients, so you can trust that we are well-equipped to fight for the level of compensation that you deserve. Whether you were injured in Manhattan, Queens, Long Island, Staten Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, or Westchester, you can find the aggressive representation that you need at Flanzig & Flanzig, LLP.
We’re the bicycle accident lawyers you can trust in New York. Call us for a free consultation at (866) 352-6944.
Professionalism & Highly Recommended!- Alex B.
Exceptional Service!!- Jeremy Gladstone
Not just a personal injury firm Flanzig and Flanzig is dedicated to improving cycling safety and reforming transportation laws.- Martin Buchman
The Flanzigs have what it takes...compassion, integrity, et. al.- Matthew's Mom
Helped me navigate all of the insurance company and medical forms- Former Client