Work-Related Injury Lawyers in New York
Tough Advocacy You Can Rely On
As New York work-related injury lawyers, our team at Flanzig & Flanzig, LLP is highly experienced in handling accident cases that occurred on the job. If you have suffered a work-related injury, you may be entitled to compensation for your pain and suffering, lost wages, and perhaps even medical treatment beyond your workers’ compensation benefits. Speak with a New York personal injury attorney from our team without delay.
Call us at (866) 352-6944 or contact us online for fair treatment and stress-free support.
How We Can Help
Our highly-rated legal team can help you determine what benefits you are entitled to under New York law. We focus our practice entirely on personal injury law in order to better serve our valued clients. The insurance companies and defendants’ attorneys know that we are prepared to try our cases in the courthouses of the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, and Nassau and Suffolk counties. We’re ready to fight for you.
Can I File a Lawsuit as an Employee with Workers’ Comp?
If you suffer an injury while working, workers' compensation should cover all expenses and provide compensation for injuries. That doesn't mean you can't take further legal action.
Even if you are a covered employee, you still may be entitled to bring a lawsuit if:
- Your injury occurs while working on a ladder, a scaffold, or at any elevation of a premises not owned by your employer
- Your injury results from an object falling on you from a ladder, scaffold, or construction site at a premises not owned by your employer
- Your injury occurs due to a defective product, or as the result of the negligence of another company / company’s employee at the job site
- You are a uniformed city employee such as a police officer, firefighter, or teacher who is exempt under a union contract
We Can Help You Prepare the Accident Report
If you hurt yourself on the job, you should prepare an accident report. This is also known as a C-2. Filing this report is required in order for you to receive your workers' compensation benefits. If possible, you should also take pictures of the condition or injury, or have someone take then on your behalf. Our team can file your accident report for you.
We do this by first gathering information about the incident such as:
- The name and contact information of the person who takes your complaint
- The names and contact information of any witnesses
- The exact address where the accident happened
- The contact information of the person who handles your workers' comp claims
Contact Flanzig & Flanzig, LLP to Begin
Call a New York work injury lawyer from our team at Flanzig & Flanzig, LLP today if you, a friend, or family member has been injured in a work-related accident in Manhattan, Long Island, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, or anywhere near Suffolk or Nassau counties.
Call our work-related injury lawyers in New York at (866) 352-6944. We’re here to serve you and to fight for your rights.
Exceptional Service!!- Jeremy Gladstone
Not just a personal injury firm Flanzig and Flanzig is dedicated to improving cycling safety and reforming transportation laws.- Martin Buchman
The Flanzigs have what it takes...compassion, integrity, et. al.- Matthew's Mom
Helped me navigate all of the insurance company and medical forms- Former Client
He always responded promptly to emails.- Mars